Sunday, November 05, 2006

Waking Up From Life

What if someone told you that you were blind? If you could "see" everything like "normal" people can, you're able to avoid objects as you walk, you can differentiate between the colors of things, etc., but then someone tells you you're blind. What would you think?
I think about things like this all the time. My first thought would be, 'How can I function normally without vision?". Then I'd think, 'Wait, my hearing has now become vision and I use remote viewing, just without the previous pleasure of vision.'
Then I'd think that was all bullcrap and that I just; have x-ray vision from within my brain instead of my eyes.

What would you think if someone told you that you were a robot/android? They just made you as life-like as possible to see if they could and they decided to tell you because they were disgusted by the way you've turned out.

What if men in black came to your door and told you they needed to take you with them? Then, when you get to their interrogation office, they tell you that you're a type of Manchurian Candidate, but instead of being an assassin, you're a pre-made world leader?

I don't know why, but I always feel like I'm being observed by some secretive organisation. I get freaked out, but it makes me feel special at the same time, so I'm not really scared. The only thing I'm afraid of is thinking about when they need me to fight off the aliens......

3 comments:

  1. I've spent countless hours thinking about the same things, like, what happens if I become paralyzed?

    I've thought about all that kind of stuff, many a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??

    I was saying that you didn't know it, but you were blind the whole time, or a robot, etc.

    Or what if you were a special experimental human and everyone else around you is just a robot or program or something so your makers could test you.

    What would you think or do if you found out? That's the kind of thinking I do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol if MIB came to my house and told me that id say
    "I TOLD YA SO!"
    to my friends and family, coz im kinda into politics

    ReplyDelete