Monday, May 21, 2007

Long time, no OGrilla

It's been a while, crowd.

I just have to make a post announcing my graduation this Friday. ^_^

Well, I might as well go on about other things, too.

I have a job now. It is not as bad as everyone thinks, but I do miss my free time. Oh well, money's always good to have and if I have to sacrifice some of my immensely carefree life, then so be it. This is good for two reasons. Now I can buy anything I want(mostly just gas money, though). It means I can buy things for my computer! Devices and software that will allow me to use my abilities in new ways!

Now it's summer and I've been animating for over a year. I can spend more time on my hobby and get much better at it than before. This is exciting to me because I would love to go into college with several talents already, before learning a few new ones or actually working on my real skills.

I hope to be writing(typing) more stories now, as well. I do go to a role-playing forum, though, so much of my writing skills are being employed there. I hope that the experiences I've had there will help me more with my writing of essays and short stories.

Any other news? Not at the moment, no.

I know it's been a long time since I've used my blog for anything, much less for the purpose that most everyone else on the internet uses it; logging their life for others to see.

~OGrilla out

No comments:

Post a Comment